Lean Process & Six Sigma
By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Develop a 360 degree view of Six Sigma and how it can be implemented in any organization.
- Identify the fundamentals of lean manufacturing, lean enterprise, and lean principles.
- Describe the key dimensions of quality - product features and freedom from deficiencies.
- Develop attributes and value according to the Kano Model.
- Understand how products and services that have the right features and are free from deficiencies can promote customer satisfaction and attract and retain new customers.
- Describe what is required to regulate a process.
- Give examples of how poor quality affects operating expenses in the areas of appraisal, inspection costs, internal failure costs, and external failure costs.
- Use basic techniques such as DMAIC and how to identify Six Sigma Projects.
- Use specific criteria to evaluate a project.
- Discover root causes of a problem.
- Design and install new controls to hold the gains and to prevent the problem from returning.
RIX Learning Gateway
Click the button to sign up and enter RIXTest coupon code when you enroll in a course!